November 25, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

 We have been very busy getting ready for Baby Harper!  Two weeks and counting!!  Here are a few pictures from the past couple of months.

 
Picture from my work shower- Harper got lots of goodies :)


Our trip to the pumpkin patch


My little shark for Halloween! 

  

Here is Asher's new big boy room.


This is Harper's room

Yes, there are antlers above her bed.  Her Dad is a redneck after all.  And her Mom is a Texas girl at heart!

The quilt was made by Harper's Great-Great-Great Grandmother and the pink crochet blanket was made by her Cookie.



My baby shower a couple of weeks ago



Cupcakes!!


Thanksgiving weekend at the farm.  Asher has learned to say "CHEESE"!




Headed to Camden to see my family

The kids table!!  Yes, my son only ate Ritz crackers.

Real men ride pink ponies.  Thank you Madison for sharing!

Asher found some gloves and immediately told me it was time to play a football game!  He is so funny!

No comments: